B38 Group’s aim is to mitigate our clients’ risks by ensuring that their obligations are met to help ensure legal property compliance.
Keeping Clients Safe and Buildings Compliant
Statutory building compliance and commercial property compliance is a complex set of regulations, assessments and inspections that all businesses need to undertake to comply with current government legislation.
Staying compliant with the current building legislation is vital in order to sustain safe and legally compliant operations. B38 Group provides property compliance services for some of the UK’s biggest businesses to keep estate portfolios and buildings compliant and risk free.
We provide businesses with a cradle to grave property compliance risk management solution. The key areas of our services and audit works include but are not limited to:
- Health & Safety Audits / Risk Assessments
- Legionella Risk Assessments & Water testing / Sampling
- Asbestos Surveys
- Part M accessibility audits
- Fire Safety and Life Systems consultancy
- Building Condition and Mechanical & Electrical statutory maintenance requirements.
Property Compliance Packaged Solutions
B38 Group clients can choose the building related services they wish to be combined as part of a facilities management service to ensure; property compliance, risk mitigation and best practice. All our maintenance is delivered to the industry standard SFG20 and our bulked service solutions include:
- Period maintenance review and property compliance auditing
- Provision of B38 Group site based compliance log and building maintenance file
- Boiler and Heating system checks and service with annual gas certification
- Air Conditioning (A/C) System checks and general maintenance
- Sewerage pump maintenance
- Water Hygiene & Legionella RA (Risk Assessment)
- Gas tightness testing
- PAT and Fixed electrical appliance testing
- Fire Alarm maintenance, servicing and testing
- Emergency Lighting maintenance and testing including annual drop test
- Smoke alarm maintenance and testing
- Life systems maintenance and testing
- Lightning conductor inspection and testing
- Asbestos Risk assessment (RA)
- Lifting equipment maintenance
- Roof and height safety systems maintenance
- Cradle maintenance
- Grounds maintenance including gritting
View our Facilities Management Services