Southampton Building Maintenance Services
We operate in Southampton and we can always deliver all Building Maintenance services they require.
Southampton Roofing Services
Roofing repairs and installation works in Southampton
We offer more roofing services than you can think, anything big or small. Anything ranging from a small gutter maintenance job for one building to a big project like having multiple buildings for one client that all need re-roofing. We are more than capable of getting all these jobs done and will keep to our 4 hour call out time.
Southampton Property Compliance
Property Compliance, Building Compliance and Regulation
Plenty of our services will have to be changed to fit our clients’ needs which is why with many of our services we offer different packages to the client can get exactly what they need and saves them time and money while saving us resources at the same time.
The key areas of our services and audit works include but are not limited to;
- Health & Safety Audits / Risk Assessments
- Legionella Risk Assessments & Water testing / Sampling, Asbestos Surveys
- Part M accessibility audits
- Fire Safety & Life Systems consultancy
- Building Condition and Mechanical & Electrical statutory maintenance requirements.
Southampton Building Compliance Experience
Another service were we offer multiple packages tailored to our clients’ needs allowing our clients the freedom to choose exactly what they feel is right for their company while at the same time we can help them with their decision on what we think would be best for them.
Southampton Property Compliance Packaged Solutions
The same as the rest here we offer multiple packages so that our clients will get the best service and be kept happy for the same reasons listed before. Making sure our clients get everything from the compliances’ and maintenance we offer to them.
- Period maintenance review and property compliance auditing
- Provision of B38 site based compliance log and building maintenance file
- Boiler and Heating system checks and service with annual gas certification
- Air Conditioning (A/C) System checks and general maintenance
- Sewerage pump maintenance
- Water Hygiene & Legionella RA (Risk Assessment)
- Gas tightness testing
- PAT and Fixed electrical appliance testing
- Fire Alarm maintenance, servicing and testing
- Emergency Lighting maintenance and testing including annual drop test
- Smoke alarm maintenance and testing
- Life systems maintenance and testing
- Lightning conductor inspection and testing
- Asbestos Risk assessment (RA)
- Lifting equipment maintenance
- Roof and height safety systems maintenance
- Cradle maintenance
- Grounds maintenance including gritting
Mobile & Reactive Maintenance
Emergency and Reactive Maintenance services across Southampton
We are able to deal with any reactive calls within for hours as well as having a 24/7 Helpdesk ready to take on your emergencies.
Call us on 0800 0806247 for emergency assistance