Evening Helpdesk Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield to join our team on either a part time or full time basis to cover the evening shift from 1:15pm – 10pm or from 3:45pm – 10pm. The Facilities Department is focused on providing a first-class service and experience of working on a Facilities Helpdesk or similar is a must for this position.
Main function and scope of position:
As a facilities coordinator you will join a highly responsive team to support the day to running of our clients’ buildings and properties. You will become expert at dealing with client issues and operating our CAFM (Computed Aided Facilities Management System) system. Facilities Coordinators will take ownership of allocated accounts and provide regular updates alongside preparing periodic reports to be sent out to clients.
Unit 2 Burgage Square, Wakefield, WF1 2TS
- To take ownership of allocated accounts, providing regular updates and preparing weekly/monthly reports to be sent out to clients
- Logging calls and requests for clients
- Assessing the job requirements and despatching an engineer or subcontractor in time with the required SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Coordinate works with relevant departments.
- Providing clear and accurate updates to your specified clients ensuring progress notes within the CAFM System (Job Watch) are clear and up to date alongside general housekeeping of internal systems.
- Upon acceptance of quoted works, logging the acceptance in the system and requesting the job to be planned in by the B38 Planning Department. Accepted subcontractor works are to be followed through by the Facilities Coordinator.
- You are required to provide reports for your clients as and when asked by internal staff/clients.
- Assisting and working along site the Account Managers, providing support where required.
- Providing assistance when other members of the team are absent.
- To attend meetings as and when necessary. From time to time this may require you to attend meetings at another location away from the office as requested by the client.
- To attend training seminars to assist with your role. Please note, this may also be at another location.
This is an extremely busy role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
- Candidates ideally should have experience working within a helpdesk team, within facilities management would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and prioritise own workload
- Good organisational, presentation and punctuality skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and Outlook
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- A Level preferred (minimum of GCSE – English and Maths – Grade A-C)
- Basic knowledge of statutory building compliance desirable
B38 Group is a fast growing outsourcing commercial contracting business headquartered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. B38 operates a number of key services including property maintenance, facilities management, construction and ground-working.
For our employees each day is different. We work with some of the most interesting and unique property portfolios in the UK. From luxury high end retail boutique stores through to large scale industrial and manufacturing facilities, each of our clients have a different set of unique demands. Whether it is keep their portfolios compliance to current legislation or designing and building a brand new property, our business evolves on a daily basis to suit the needs of the client. Our aim as a business is to broaden all our employees’ knowledge bases and skill sets within the commercial property sector.
To apply for the position of Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, alternatively, please contact 0800 0806 247 to discuss this role further.
Return to Current Vacancies