Facilities Management Services In The Education Sector
B38 Group are a provider of education facilities management services to learning environments including facilities management in schools, colleges and universities across the United Kingdom. We are specialists in educational facilities management services ensuring everything from cleaning to grounds maintenance is taken care of. Our superior educational facilities management services allow the school to concentrate on their core purpose whilst we ensure their building is safe and well-maintained. As a nationwide facilities management company, B38 Group have a dedicated team of professionals who specialise in all aspects of education facilities management. As a leading provider of educational facilities management we pride ourselves on our values. Our 5 core values shape how we behave at B38 Group enabling us to always deliver a superior service.
Popular Educational Facilities Management Services
Here are some popular facilities management services in the educational sector:
- Gas, Plumbing and Heating Services – We offer a complete service of installations, regular services/maintenance and emergency repairs for all your gas, plumbing and heating requirements.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance – We can install and maintain all of your electrical equipment. We also offer portable appliance testing (PAT) to ensure all electrical equipment and appliances are safe to use.
- Water Treatment Services – B38 Group provide water treatment services to schools across the UK. Our services range from ACop L8 compliance to Legionella and water hygiene risk assessments.
- Life Systems – Fire risk assessments and maintenance and testing, smoke alarm maintenance and testing and life systems (Extinguishers, blankets, smoke vents etc) maintenance and testing.
- Cleaning Solutions – B38 Group provide commercial cleaning services to the education sector with the provision of on-site permanent staff
- Building and Grounds Maintenance – Our commercial ground maintenance operate across the UK providing maintenance to schools, academies and colleges offering gritting, litter-picking and pest control, roofing and guttering services and drainage.
- Health and Safety – We ensure the educational environment is compliant with the Health and Safety at Work Act ensuring a safe working environment for all staff and students.
B38 Group ensure health and safety in an educational environment is managed effectively, with ongoing testing and audits of fire alarms and water hygiene. Regular testing of electrical and plumbing equipment in accordance with Ofsted requirements.
Furniture for schools, colleges and universities
B38 Group work closely with a furniture specialist organisation to source suitable furniture for each school. With access to UK manufactured ‘Postura+’ KI and Titan chairs amongst other leading furniture, B38 Group can offer savings of around 10% against most education furniture suppliers.
B38 Group aim to improve on services while reducing costs, with our clients saving up to 18% on costs from day one. Other key facilities management services which can be delivered to the education sector includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Mechanical and Electrical Services (General Maintenance and Installation)
- Air Conditioning System checks and maintenance
- Pumping equipment servicing and maintenance
- PAT and Fixed electrical appliance testing*
- Fixed Wire Testing*
- Fire Alarm maintenance and testing*
- Emergency Lighting maintenance and testing*
- Smoke alarm maintenance and testing*
- Lightning conductor inspection and testing
- Lifting equipment maintenance*
- Roof and height safety systems maintenance*
- Legionella and Water Hygiene Risk Assessment*
- Fire Risk Assessments*
- Roofing and Guttering Services
- Building Projects (Minor and Major)
- Joinery & Painting
- Complete interior Fit-Out and corporate growth programmes
- Drainage (Jetting)
- Civil Engineering Projects
- Cleaning – provision of on-site permanent staff (often branded in client clothing)
- Specialist cleaning (External high level windows etc.)
*Inline with legal compliance
National Facilities Management Company
B38 Group are one of the fast growing facilities management companies UK. Our hard and soft facilities management solutions support multi-sector clients.
We provide facilities management services to businesses, organisations and SMEs across all of the following market sectors:
As a leading provider of national facilities management services, B38 Group have achieved facilities management accreditation including ISO Standards.
For more information on our education facilities management services or any of our other facilties management solutions, please contact us on 0800 0806 247 or simply fill in the form below with your request.