Managing and Maintaining Car Parks nationwide, ensuring safe, secure and clean spaces as part of a car park facilities management service.
A poorly managed car park can leave a negative impression of the organisation. B38 Group have a specialist team focusing on car park facilities management services, ensuring everything from site maintenance to updating signage and line marking is taken care of.
Popular car park facilities management services:
- Lighting – Particularly in multi-storey and underground parking, well-lit spaces ensures customers, visitors and staff feel safe and have good visibility to enter and leave the site. Good lighting can offer an additional component to onsite security. B38 Group will support with instating the most energy efficient lighting systems leading to reduced running costs, increasing lamp and bulb life span and supporting environmental responsibility.
- Mechanical and Electrical – Behind the parking spaces, car parks house elevators, ductwork, ventilation and alarm systems. B38 Group can implement maintenance programmes and organise reactive repairs as required.
- Planned Maintenance – Regular maintenance of roads and ramps, installed systems and the general space will ensure the car park is open for use and reduces the requirement for costly repairs. This additionally supports the onsite safety of drivers and pedestrians alike.
- Security – Each car parking site has individual security requirements which could include, CCTV, secure entry systems, alarm and on-site security guards. B38 Group will help install and implement security systems relevant to each site, following on to manage the ongoing upkeep and maintenance of these.
Car parks are evolving and are no longer basic spaces with a pay and display machine. Many supermarket car parks utilise barriers and vehicle registration recognition systems, shopping centre car parks have entry and exit terminals with pay on foot payment stations. With so many different components making up the car park, B38 Group will monitor equipment, manage any arising issues and overall ensure the car park is available to be used during opening hours where possible.
B38 Group can support the following car parking (but not limited to):
- Supermarket and Shopping Centre Parking – High traffic car parks require regular maintenance to keep them open to high number of visitors. Ensuring car park signage and road markings are in place and are clear, ensuring visitors feel their vehicle is parked in a safe secure location.
- Office Parking – Being able to park conveniently is a huge benefit to employees and business visitors, ensuring staff can park in a safe, secure space. B38 Group can keep both indoor and outdoor car parks in optimum condition.
- Venue/Arena Parking – Arena car park operators need to deliver parking solutions that offer visitors a stress free, convenient parking experience that instils confidence in safety and security. Clear signage is essential for smooth movement of traffic. B38 Group can perform regular maintenance onsite allowing operators to deliver on own customer promises.
- Park & Ride and Airport Parking – Often in sites away from airports and city centres, with bus transfer or meet and greet services. Long-stay car parking often have waiting rooms with customer amenities and require on site security. B38 Group can offer support and maintenance in these areas to ensure vehicle owners will return and recommend the site
- Residential Parking – Electronic gates and garage doors offer residents the sense of security and feel their vehicles are protected. B38 Group parking offer services to keep areas well-kept and in good state of repair.