Ask us a question or find out more about our services
Successful implementation of Commercial Energy Services that ensures energy management is a priority.
At B38 Group, we work with you to provide you with a historical auditing, procurement, monitoring and management solution, so you can achieve your Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme targets as part of our commercial energy services.
With the introduction of the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme and energy costs increasing, the correct management and procurement of energy has become an important aspect of managing commercial properties for all businesses. B38 Group are able to offer complete commercial energy services including Assessment, Analysis, Implementation.
B38 Groups team of dedicated commercial energy services specialists offer and deliver a complete range of integrated energy and carbon management services. With the knowledge, skills and capability to deliver commercial energy services specific to each commercial property.
We pride ourselves on the delivery of seamlessly integrated energy services, designed to reduce energy waste, increase energy cost savings and achieve Carbon reduction targets.
At B38 Group, we are proud to be able to offer a combination of proven energy monitoring systems that we believe provide the most in-depth and useful energy data from which to make significant and lasting savings as part of our commercial energy services. Gas, water and electricity are all recordable through the monitoring systems on offer, with the added benefit of being able to break electricity use down into circuit and even socket level.
• Energy Procurement
• Billing Validation
• Invoice & Contract Renewal Management
• Coterminious Contract Planning
• Remote Meter Reading on Main and Sub Meters
We encourage clients to select from our list of commercial energy services to build a bespoke energy management strategy, which will meet your requirements, remove unwanted hassle of dealing with energy suppliers and apportionment problems. This energy management strategy allow B38 Group to deliver the best service and allow you to focus on your primary business goals.
In addition to commercial energy services, we offer facilities management services which complement the energy service we deliver. These may include:
• Planned, Preventative Maintenance
• Air Conditioning Services
• Commercial Lighting and Emergency Lighting Services
• Waste Management
• Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
• Gas, Plumbing and Heating Services
• Air Conditioning Installations
• Commercial Lighting and Emergency Lighting Installation
• Mechanical and Electrical Installations
• Please see our Integrated Energy Solutions for additional services.
Organisations that meet to requirements for this scheme must register with the Environment Agency and undertake the following:
• collate information about its energy supplies
• submit a report about its energy supplies
• buy and surrender allowances equal to the CO2 emissions it generated
• tell the Environment Agency about changes to its organisation that could affect its registration (designated changes)
• keep records about its energy supplies and organisation in an evidence pack
The scheme was put in place to encourage the reduction of CO2 emissions through energy efficiency. With potential civil penalties in place as well as reputation and PR management to consider, many organisations are looking to to obtain the support of an external organisation to support with their commercial energy services.