Edinburgh Water Treatment and Testing
Edinburgh water treatment and testing services from B38 Group a leading facility management company. We support Scotland with all their water treatment and testing needs.
Our Water Treatment Services in Edinburgh
With our variety of water treatment services practically being endless we are confident that we will have all the services that you require and can send a team out to deal with them in hours. Big or small nothing is too much for us, with things like monitoring and servicing water tanks.
Our Edinburgh Water Treatment Services include:
- On-site/laboratory chemical analysis
- UKAS accredited chemical and microbiological analysis
- A proven water treatment chemical product range
- Biocide products proven effective against legionella
- Chemical cleaning
- System flushing and on-line cleaning works
- Chemical descaling works
We also offer water hygiene services:
- Cleansing/chlorination of CWS tanks/domestic services/cooling towers in accordance with Legionnaires disease ACoP L8 (2013) and Guidance HSG274 guideline standards/client directed standards
- UKAS accredited microbiological analysis
- Water quality audits
- Refurbishment of CWS tanks to meet the requirements of The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999/HSG274 guideline standards
- Refurbishment of cooling towers in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
- Servicing/sterilisation of water softening plant
Here at B38 Group, not only do we provide Edinburgh water treatment and testing services, but we also provide indoor air quality monitoring:
- Microbiological and gas analysis
- System cleaning in accordance with BSRIA/B&ES guideline standards
- Ductwork Dust Thickness Testing (DTT) in accordance with B&ES
- Indoor air quality audits and consultancy.
- Temperature, Relative Humidity, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Airborne microbiological levels and Dust level tests
- Air handling unit inspections
B38 Group Consultancy offer the following services:
- Full consultancy service
- Legislative support and guidance
- Water Hygiene Audits and “health-checks”
- Legionella Risk assessments
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Risk Assessments
- Cooling tower audits
- Preparation/provision of logbooks to clients requirements
- Production of Written Schemes
- Water Safety Plans
- Production of Legionella Policies
- Technical/product support
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Nationwide Facilities Management Services
B38 Group are one of the fastest growing facilities management companies in the UK. We are a leading provider of nationwide facilities management services. Our range of hard and soft facilities services support multi-sector businesses, organisations and SMEs throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our soft services make the workplace are more comfortable and pleasant environment to work in. Here’s a list of soft services in facilities management:
Hard facilities management services refers to the building fabric and
Here at B38 Group, we deliver an exceptional service to each and everyone of our clients providing essential and sustainable facility management solutions. Our facilities management services covers everything from M&E and ppm maintenance through to gritting services and reactive electrical maintenance.
As a leading facilities management company, B38 Group have achieved many facilities management accreditation including ISO Standards, CHAS and SafeContractor.
For more information on facilities management outsourcing to B38 Group, please contact us on 0800 0806 247 or simply email us;