Manchester Water Risk, Treatment & Hygiene Services
Manchester water risk, treatment & hygiene services delivered by B38 Group a leading facilities management company. B38 Group is known for being a leading Property and Facilities Management Service provider, supporting Manchester and the surrounding areas with all sorts of service which includes Water Hygiene, Risk or Treatment.
Water Treatment Services across Manchester
B38 Group offer water services raging all the way from ACoP L8 (a standard domestic monitoring), leading all the way to services such as Legionella testing risk assessment on different appliances like cold water tanks. With our experience we know and understand that the importance of all these services are huge.
Our Water Treatment Services in Manchester and Surrounding Areas
Here’s some of the water treatment services we offer:
- On-site/laboratory chemical analysis
- UKAS accredited chemical and microbiological analysis
- A proven water treatment chemical product range
- Biocide products proven effective against legionella
- Chemical cleaning
- System flushing and on-line cleaning works
- Chemical descaling works
We also offering water hygiene services including:
- Cleansing/chlorination of CWS tanks/domestic services/cooling towers in accordance with Legionnaires disease ACoP L8 (2013) and Guidance HSG274 guideline standards/client directed standards
- UKAS accredited microbiological analysis
- Water quality audits
- Refurbishment of CWS tanks to meet the requirements of The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999/HSG274 guideline standards
- Refurbishment of cooling towers in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
- Servicing/sterilisation of water softening plant
Here at B38 Group, we also offer indoor air quality monitoring:
- Microbiological and gas analysis
- System cleaning in accordance with BSRIA/B&ES guideline standards
- Ductwork Dust Thickness Testing (DTT) in accordance with B&ES
- Indoor air quality audits and consultancy.
- Temperature, Relative Humidity, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Airborne microbiological levels and Dust level tests
- Air handling unit inspections
- Full consultancy service
- Legislative support and guidance
- Water Hygiene Audits and “health-checks”
- Legionella Risk assessments
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Risk Assessments
- Cooling tower audits
- Preparation/provision of logbooks to clients requirements
- Production of Written Schemes
- Water Safety Plans
- Production of Legionella Testing Policies
- Technical/product support
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Facility Management Services
B38 Group is a leading facilities management company. We operate our facility management services on a national basis from our headquarters in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Our hard facilities management and soft facilities management services support multi-sector businesses, organisations and SMEs in Manchester and surrounding areas.
We deliver our national facilities management services across all of the following market sectors:
As a leading provider of national facility management services, B38 Group provide essential and sustainable facility management solutions to each an everyone of clients.
Some of our popular facilities management services include, but are not limited to:
Over the years, B38 Group have been awarded a number of facilities management certifications including ISO Standards.
For more information on our Manchester water risk, treatment and hygiene services please contact us on 0800 0806 247. If you are interested in facilities management outsourcing to B38 Group please email us at;