Southampton Water Risk, Treatment & Hygiene Services
Southampton water risk, treatment & hygiene services delivered by B38 Group a leading facilities management service provider. We operate in Southampton and we can always deliver all Water Risk and Treatment services to our clients.
Water Treatment Services in Southampton and Surrounding Areas
With a huge choice of water services to choose from you will always be able to find the one you are wanting and always deliver a good quality service to our clients. Any job big or small is acceptable by our standards.
Our water treatment services include:
- On-site/laboratory chemical analysis
- UKAS accredited chemical and microbiological analysis
- A proven water treatment chemical product range
- Biocide products proven effective against legionella testing
- Chemical cleaning
- System flushing and on-line cleaning works
- Chemical descaling works
We offer water hygiene services which includes:
- Cleansing/chlorination of CWS tanks/domestic services/cooling towers in accordance with Legionnaires disease ACoP L8 (2013) and Guidance HSG274 guideline standards/client directed standards
- UKAS accredited microbiological analysis
- Water quality audits
- Refurbishment of CWS tanks to meet the requirements of The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999/HSG274 guideline standards
- Refurbishment of cooling towers in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
- Servicing/sterilisation of water softening plant
B38 Group offer indoor air quality monitoring services including:
- Microbiological and gas analysis
- System cleaning in accordance with BSRIA/B&ES guideline standards
- Ductwork Dust Thickness Testing (DTT) in accordance with B&ES
- Indoor air quality audits and consultancy.
- Temperature, Relative Humidity, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Airborne microbiological levels and Dust level tests
- Air handling unit inspections
Southampton consultancy services include:
- Full consultancy service
- Legislative support and guidance
- Water Hygiene Audits and “health-checks”
- Legionella Risk assessments
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Risk Assessments
- Cooling tower audits
- Preparation/provision of logbooks to clients requirements
- Production of Written Schemes
- Water Safety Plans
- Production of Legionella Policies
- Technical/product support
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
National Facility Management Services
B38 Group is an industry leading provider of national facilities management services. Our hard and soft facilities management services support businesses, organisations and SMEs throughout the UK and Ireland.
We operate our facilities management services across all of the following market sectors:
Over the years, B38 Group have been awarded a number of facilities management certifications ISO Standards.
B38 Group are one of the fastest growing facilities management companies in UK. Our team of facilities management professionals deliver essential and sustainable facilities management solutions to each and everyone of our clients.
For more information on our Southampton water risk, treatment and hygiene services please contact us.